In talking with some of my recent college graduate friends about sex in college now-a-days, one girl mentioned to me that the participants had to sign a sexual consent legal form before actually having sex.
In our discussions, a few of the gals mentioned that they had had drunk sex a few times that they could scarcely remember. So, if the guy, presumably also drunk, does not get the girl to sign the sexual consent form, can he then be accused of rape? Or, better yet, could he accuse her of rape?
The whole idea seems well-intentioned but the implementation of this idea seems rather impossible and could lead to many false accusations and the destruction of the reputations of many young college kids.
But, most importantly, it would ruin the sex 🙂
Other Notes and Links About the Sexual Consent Form:
- A lot of people search the Internet for the “pros and cons for the age of sexual consent“. Who’s asking this? Are there that many people who think that there are cons for the age of sexual consent? I wonder…are all of these men who want to be with women younger than 18? Or, maybe, there are a bunch of closeted Debra LaFave’s out there who want to have sex with young men? (Whew, she’s hot. Did you look at the pictures? I would allow her to corrupt me at say…10,11,12,13,14,15,16, and/or 17. I know people say this would have long term affects on a young boy. I say, Absolutely, and they all would all be positive 🙂
- I searched for the actual sexual consent form because I wanted to see what it
said. It was tough to find because when you search for “sexual consent form”, you’ll find many comments on how silly the idea of the sexual consent form is. It’s good to see that people still have a sense of humor. If you want to read it, here is a PDF copy of a sexual consent form. I don’t know if this is the official one used at universities but it looks to be official. I had two thoughts about it: (One) There is a portion for you to add your own activities entitled: Other consensual sexual conduct to be specified: Gee, any guesses what that could be? And (2), either partner, gee who would this be?, can yell code redand the other participant has to stop immediately. Perhaps you can go find a wealthy billionaire, have them sign the form, and then right at the end, at that moment, yell “Code Red” just as they’re about to release, and you’ll have the evidence all over you of their violation 🙂 Monica was so far ahead of the curve! Ever wonder Where Monica Lewinsky is Now?
- I always assumed that Sexual Age Consent in America is 18. But, you know what, it’s not! There’s one state where the age of consent for females is just 14. Can you guess it? If you were thinking a Southern State, you were right. It’s South Carolina. I can hear horny old men packing their bags to hit the trailer parks right now! Interestingly, for guys in South Carolina, the age is 16. Check out the legal age of sexual consent in your state.
Get your copy of his latest book entitled Obvious Conclusions, stories of a Midwestern emigrant influenced and corrupted by many years living in San Francisco and abroad. It just received its first outstanding review "...reminiscent of David Sedaris or Augusten Burroughs" on Amazon UK.
Latest posts by Richard Cummings (see all)
- A Star is Born Review 2018:Did Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Make a Great Movie? - November 7, 2018
- Donald Trump – For It or Against It? - March 21, 2017
- Tiger Woods Return!!! Dec 1st, 2016 - December 1, 2016