Many of our Best List Fans out there have asked “What Is The Best Way To Heal From A Wound?”
I am no doctor but I recommend Neosporin! I take this with me wherever I go and it always seems to do the trick.
However, given that I am not a doctor, let’s find out what the real folks have to say about…
What Is The Best Way To Heal From A Wound
- Wikipedia has an extensive article on wound healing but this will give you practically nothing if you do not like medical terminology :).
- This article, entitled Why Won’t Some Wounds Heal?, is interesting because it talks about predicting which wounds will not heal. That’s pretty cool!
- Finally, here is an article called Cuts, Scrapes and Wound Healing that seems to address The Best Way To Heal From A Wound. They provide the proper procedures to heal from a wound. Make sure that you read the procedures. In one of the steps called “Apply Antibiotic”, guess what they recommend? YES, Neosporin. Buy some Neosporin on Amazon now for all of your future wound healing needs!
Get your copy of his latest book entitled Obvious Conclusions, stories of a Midwestern emigrant influenced and corrupted by many years living in San Francisco and abroad. It just received its first outstanding review "...reminiscent of David Sedaris or Augusten Burroughs" on Amazon UK.
Latest posts by Richard Cummings (see all)
- A Star is Born Review 2018:Did Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Make a Great Movie? - November 7, 2018
- Donald Trump – For It or Against It? - March 21, 2017
- Tiger Woods Return!!! Dec 1st, 2016 - December 1, 2016