Two Canandian Teachers, who saw fit to give each other a lapdance for their schools “teacher’s performance” have now been fired after the video was widely distributed on the Internet.
I just read about this here on The Huffington Post (see below for the latest updates).
Initially, I thought, “Well, this is a shame, because they are teaching valuable skills to the future generations…especially the girls who do not pay attention in class and will need other means to make top dollar.”
With great enthusiasm, and of course lots of sadness for the unfortunate developments that befell the teacher/lapdancers, I seeked out the video on YouTube. Watch it below.
To my dismay, one was a guy. You simply cannot use the term “lapdancer” for a guy–it’s disingenuous, and leads well-meaning people like myself to YouTube only to see photos of a heavy man “lapdancing”. However, while at YouTube, I did realize that the “related videos” were not so bad 😉
Aside from the fact that one of the teachers was a guy, what kind of message are we sending to our kids? That lapdancing is bad? Here are 10 reasons that we need lapdancing in America.
10 Reasons We Need Lapdancers
- The Sopranos would never have existed without Lapdancers. Where do you think Tony got his money? How would you have spent Sunday nights for those 5 years of your life, huh?
- Guys on their bachelor party would have to find alternatives…and they’d be worse. Can you say The Bunny Ranch?
- The drug industry would plummet with all the cash-laden strippers not needing to stay up all night.
- Many plastic surgeons would lose their jobs.
- Guys in Texas wouldn’t have anywhere to watch sports.
- Tiger Woods recreational activities would be severely compromised.
- Your husband would have to find another lunch buffet.
- Sales of bleach would decline. Did you really think that the carpet matched the curtains?
- The pole in my apartment would go unused (unless that Canadian Guy visited).
- What happens in Vegas wouldn’t have to stay in Vegas!
Video: Canadian Teachers Lapdancing
Two Canadian teachers have been suspended after performing a lap dance during a school event
Canadian Teachers Lapdancing: 2020 Updates
Chrystie Fitchner, the female teacher involved in the notorious Canadian laptops, speaks out about the video that destroyed her life: “I Lost Everything“.
Get your copy of his latest book entitled Obvious Conclusions, stories of a Midwestern emigrant influenced and corrupted by many years living in San Francisco and abroad. It just received its first outstanding review "...reminiscent of David Sedaris or Augusten Burroughs" on Amazon UK.
Latest posts by Richard Cummings (see all)
- Kiwi.com Review:My Experience Using Kiwi.com (Is it Legit?) - December 10, 2021
- 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand:Should You Invest Your Time? - October 22, 2021
- Does Amazon Prime Show the NFL Redzone? - September 20, 2021