When the weather starts to warm up, the ants begin to invade your property. Many people then naturally ask What is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Ants Outdoors?
Why do we care if there are ants outdoors…outside of our houses? Well, the question usually comes from those who have a problem with ants indoors and then they want to kill the ants before they get into the house.
So, before you get rid of ants outdoors, you need to address the indoor problem. To get rid of ants indoors, make sure that you follow these 5 steps:
Five Steps to Get Rid of Ants Indoors
- Don’t leave any food out–ants love food and they’ll return time and again for more food.
- Don’t leave your dirty dishes around. Keep the kitchen spotless.
- Insulate your house–use a silicon seal where there may be little openings. The
Interior/Exterior Adhesive Sealant does a great job.
- Remove any lingering water in plants and flowerbeds. Ants need water and if you don’t have any around, they will go elsewhere.
- And (5), always have a can of Raid Ant Roach Killer and spray it liberally. Not only will it kill the ants then and there but it will keep them from returning.
Once you have gotten rid of the ants inside, it is time to track them down at the source: outside.
There are some natural ways to get rid of ants outdoors. You can pour boiling water onto the ants, sprinkle cayenne pepper around their home, and add vinegar to your cleaning methods.
But none of these measures equals the power of a great outdoor chemical. Here is…
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Ants Outdoors
We recommend Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait.
This is absolutely the best product to get rid of ants outdoors. This product provides an Ideal For Perimeter Defense Against Ants Entering Your Home.
Paul from San Diego praises the Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait saying, “I have lots of land and lots of ants, and I have tried home remedies (Borax and Corn Syrup), other companies and other products–spent allot of time and money. By far, this is the best product for indoor and outdoor use! The result time is between 24 to 72 hours depending in ant colony size. Also, spill out some of the deadly nectar to attract the ants! I hope this helps!”
Try it now — it is absolutely The Best Way To Get Rid Of Ants Outdoors.
Get your copy of his latest book entitled Obvious Conclusions, stories of a Midwestern emigrant influenced and corrupted by many years living in San Francisco and abroad. It just received its first outstanding review "...reminiscent of David Sedaris or Augusten Burroughs" on Amazon UK.
Latest posts by Richard Cummings (see all)
- Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan:A Richard Cummings Book Review - September 22, 2020
- Utopia Avenue Book Review by Richard Cummings - September 1, 2020
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica:A Book Review by Richard Cummings - August 7, 2020