Over two million people have viewed this video on You Tube of Tricia Walsh Smith, the present and future ex-spouse of Philip Smith, a theatre executive worth about sixty million dollars.
In the video, she lambastes her husband for many things: that he is not giving her what she deserves, his sexual ineptitude, his infidelities…basically, his entire character.
This is just not fair for one obvious reason: she is not a first wife!
I am not even going to research this one. I know, based on seeing her, that she is not a first wife. She mentions in the video that she is 25 years younger than her husband. We know the story!
The retribution of a first wife is justified. She helped her husband rise to the top and then he left when the goods started rolling in. Shameless and weak on his part. Go first wives!
But this woman? I have scarcely seen such a pitiful display of humanity. She’s giving English women the world over a bad name with these tactics.
The tears, the tarot cards, the bitterness…please!
Upon his death, she is due to receive:
- Pension of half a million dollars a year for the rest of her life.
- An estate in Florida.
How could she ever survive on such a paltry amount?
I have plenty more to say about this awful woman. But, I’ll refrain because she sums it up in her video:
I am idiot. I am the biggest f@*kíng idiot in the world!” –Tricia Walsh Smith
Other Links To This Wretched Woman:
- When the Ex Blogs, the Dirtiest Laundry Is Aired
- Humiliated by YouTube… Playwright Tricia Walsh-Smith trashes her soon-to-be-ex husband with sex and porn allegations
- Tricia Walsh-Smith tries divorce by YouTube
- Reason No. 6 to love America: YouTube divorce!
- Tricia Walsh-Smith on Youtube… Do you honestly want to know?
Get your copy of his latest book entitled Obvious Conclusions, stories of a Midwestern emigrant influenced and corrupted by many years living in San Francisco and abroad. It just received its first outstanding review "...reminiscent of David Sedaris or Augusten Burroughs" on Amazon UK.
Latest posts by Richard Cummings (see all)
- The 5 Best Ways To Learn Spanish [2020 Edition] - February 25, 2020
- What Can I Do On The Internet When I’m Bored [Surprise Me Google!] - February 13, 2020
- How Much Can I Put In My Roth IRA [2020 Edition] - February 12, 2020